Welcome to the Patient Engagement Connection
MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Health Portal and MHealth app are the digital front door to your organization. Here you'll learn how to use these tools to support patient-centered care, involve the patient in their care journey, improve patient outcomes, and increase patient trust and loyalty.
Check here for the latest updates on MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Experience solutions.
- How St. Luke's doubled patient portal enrollment during the pandemic [Podcast]
- Introducing Expanse Patient Connect
- Customers significantly reduce COVID-19 vaccine documentation time with MEDITECH's Quick Vaccination solution
- MEDITECH partners with WELL™ Health to enhance digital patient engagement through Expanse
- Vaccine eligibility checking now included in MEDITECH patient portal
- OpenNotes offers webinar resources to assist with sharing clinical notes in pediatrics, other specialties
- COVID-19 Resources
- Learn about the latest enhancements to MEDITECH's Patient Engagement solution presented at the 2020 Physician and CIO Forum
How It's Done
Customers are using MEDITECH's solutions to build better partnerships between patients and their trusted providers.
- St. Luke’s Health System saves schedulers 5-7 hours per day through self-scheduling of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center keeps patients engaged at home through Expanse remote patient monitoring
- Advancing digital health solutions beyond the pandemic
- Thought Leader Podcast: Virtual Care in the Age of COVID-19 and Beyond
- How King's Daughters Medical Center is improving the patient experience
- Case Study: Ontario Shores Advances Patient Engagement with MEDITECH
- Digital Transformation improves decision-making and engages patients
- Patient Engagement Online Seminars
Features Consumers Want, and Patients Need
Explore the latest innovations that empower the most important member of the care team - the patient.
- Flyer: MEDITECH's Patient Engagement Solutions
- Flyer: Patient Engagement Functionality Checklist
- Flyer: Self-Service Patient Intake
- Infographic: Health Records on iPhone
- Flyer: Virtual On Demand Care
- Flyer: Virtual Care
- Video: Patient Intake Made Easy, Automated, Paperless
- Flyer: MEDITECH's Telehealth Approach
There's a growing professional community devoted to improving the patient experience. Here are some great resources to help you enhance your organization's patient experience strategy.
- The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice committed to elevating the human experience in healthcare.
- OpenNotes is the international movement supporting and studying the effects of transparent communication. It helps patients, families, doctors, nurses, therapists and others to prepare and share meaningful notes describing a telehealth or office visit. We call these OpenNotes.
MEDITECH collaborates with leading vendors to create proven, integrated healthcare solutions for our customers. We've incorporated these clinical, financial, technical, and operational solutions into the EHR, to ensure that your care is always secure, efficient, and safe.