Welcome to the Patient Engagement Connection.
MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Health Portal and MHealth app are the digital front door to your organization. Here you'll learn how to use these tools to support patient-centered care, involve the patient in their care journey, improve patient outcomes and increase patient trust and loyalty.
Check here for the latest updates on MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Experience solutions.
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center keeps patients engaged at home through Expanse remote patient monitoring
- OpenNotes offers webinar resources to assist with sharing clinical notes in pediatrics, other specialties
- Introducing MEDITECH Virtual Care
- COVID-19 Resources
- A matter of trust: Reflections on MEDITECH’s 2020 Physician and CIO Forum
- Learn about the latest enhancements to MEDITECH's Patient Engagement solution presented at the 2020 Physician and CIO Forum
How It's Done
Customers are using MEDITECH's solutions to build better partnerships between patients and their trusted providers.
- Case Study: Ontario Shores Advances Patient Engagement with MEDITECH
- How King's Daughters Medical Center is improving the patient experience
- Digital Transformation improves decision-making and engages patients
- Patient Engagement Online Seminars
Features Consumers Want, and Patients Need
Explore the latest innovations that empower the most important member of the care team - the patient.
- Pre-registration and Self Check-In:
- Infographic: Health Records on iPhone flyer
- Virtual On Demand Care Flyer (Coming Soon)
There's a growing professional community devoted to improving the patient experience. Here are some great resources to help you enhance your organization's patient experience strategy.
- The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice committed to elevating the human experience in healthcare.
- OpenNotes is the international movement supporting and studying the effects of transparent communication. It helps patients, families, doctors, nurses, therapists and others to prepare and share meaningful notes describing a telehealth or office visit. We call these OpenNotes.
MEDITECH collaborates with leading vendors to create proven, integrated healthcare solutions for our customers. We've incorporated these clinical, financial, technical, and operational solutions into the EHR, to ensure that your care is always secure, efficient, and safe.