Direct Inward Dialing
MEDITECH supports direct inward dialing as an alternative to calling our main number and reaching our receptionists to transfer your call. It is quicker and more direct to call the MEDITECH staff member on their direct phone line. To do so, please follow these steps.
Latest MEDITECH News
- Register For Our Hybrid 2021 Physician And CIO Forum (6/18)
- Podcast: The Valley Hospital Uses Surveillance Technology To Move Nurses To The Bedside (6/7)
- MEDITECH EVP Reflects On The Future Of Data In Healthcare (6/7)
- 2021 National Patient Safety Goals (6/2)
- CHIME Opioid Action Center Podcast: Addressing Opioid Addiction Stigma (5/20)
- Print Screen Functionality (5/17)
- View The Agenda For The 2021 Nurse Forum (5/17)
- Greater Ottawa Hospitals Engage French-Speaking Communities With MEDITECH's Multilingual Patient Portal (5/17)
- St. Luke's Health Uses MEDITECH's Self-Scheduling For COVID-19 Vaccines (5/17)
- How Southern Ohio Medical Center Uses MEDITECH Expanse Toolkits To Provide Safe, High Quality Care (4/13)
MEDITECH Educational Events
This documentation is proprietary and confidential to Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) and may be used for your internal business purposes only. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between you and MEDITECH, you may not republish, sell, distribute outside your organization, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploit this documentation. This documentation may be updated from time to time, so please check MEDITECH.com or other similar webpages periodically for the most recent version.