Direct Inward Dialing
MEDITECH supports direct inward dialing as an alternative to calling our main number and reaching our receptionists to transfer your call. It is quicker and more direct to call the MEDITECH staff member on their direct phone line. To do so, please follow these steps.
Latest MEDITECH News
- Planned Server Maintenance On May 12 (5/5)
- How Southern Ohio Medical Center Uses MEDITECH Expanse Toolkits To Provide Safe, High Quality Care (4/13)
- MEDITECH Partners With WELL™ Health To Enhance Digital Patient Engagement Through MEDITECH Expanse (4/7)
- 2021 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired Survey PDF Is Now Available (4/2)
- View Recordings From The 2021 Home Care Symposium (4/1)
- One Physician’s Reflection On National Doctors’ Day (3/31)
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center Keeps Patients Engaged At Home Through Expanse Remote Patient Monitoring (3/29)
- Keynote Speakers Announced For The 2021 Nurse Forum (3/26)
- Hear From MEDITECH Executives And Customers At The CHIME21 Spring Forum (3/26)
- The April 1, 2021 APC File Is Now Available For Download (3/24)
MEDITECH Educational Events
This documentation is proprietary and confidential to Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) and may be used for your internal business purposes only. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between you and MEDITECH, you may not republish, sell, distribute outside your organization, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploit this documentation. This documentation may be updated from time to time, so please check MEDITECH.com or other similar webpages periodically for the most recent version.