On Wednesday, January 27, from 9-10 p.m. ET, we will perform server maintenance on the Support Connections. During this maintenance window, you will be unable to update the passwords used by MEDITECH staff to connect to your domain, in our database.
MEDITECH supports direct inward dialing as an alternative to calling our main number and reaching our receptionists to transfer your call. It is quicker and more direct to call the MEDITECH staff member on their direct phone line. To do so, please follow these steps.
Latest MEDITECH News
- Register For MEDITECH's LIVE Webinars (01/22)
- Sign Up For Our CHIME And Avera Health "Most Wired" Webinar (01/22)
- View The Recording From Year Of The Nurse: Reflections, Gratitude, & Hope (01/13)
- Register For MEDITECH's COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Strategy Discussion (01/06)
- Sign Up For Sharing Mental Health Notes With Patients Webinar (01/05)
- Sign Up For How To Write An Open Note: Research & Real-World Experience Webinar (01/05)
- MEDITECH's COVID-19 Vaccines Flowcharts Phase 1 Available (01/05)
- MEDITECH's COVID-19 Quick Vaccination Routine Coming Soon (01/05)
- January 1, 2021 APC File Now Available For Download (12/30)
- MEDITECH Participates In HHS Webinar On COVID-19 Hospital Data Reporting (12/29)
MEDITECH Educational Events
This documentation is proprietary and confidential to Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) and may be used for your internal business purposes only. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between you and MEDITECH, you may not republish, sell, distribute outside your organization, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploit this documentation. This documentation may be updated from time to time, so please check MEDITECH.com or other similar webpages periodically for the most recent version.