September 14, 2021 - Prior to attending a seminar, did you know you can access materials, such as presentations, pdfs, handouts, etc.? Here’s how!
2. From there, select the orange "Customer Support" button.
3. Enter your login credentials.
4. Select "Seminars" from the Support Tools menu.
5. Create a Search by selecting Platforms and Applications, or leave it blank, then select the grey "View Seminars" button.
6. Select the purple "Summary" link of the session you wish to attend to obtain more details, including class documentation to reference while attending the seminar.
You can now return to the Search results page to register for the seminar by selecting the orange "Register Today" button. Upon registering for a seminar through Zoom, you may also receive the documentation with your email reminder message the day before the event.
If you have any questions regarding the seminar or obtaining the materials, contact the presenter listed.